21' Pursuit (salmon special)!!

ofmanyone

Hey Fellas and Ladies, I'm heading to Alaska and have to sell my baby. Soup to nuts, 1990 Pursuit 2150, well upgraded! 2001 150 Merc OptiMax(maintained 400hrs), 6rod aluminum rocket launcher, w port and starboard wireline holders, (4) 4' Big Jon's(2 elec, 2 Man), #12sharkweights, pancakes, 8lb Cannon balls, 2 Otterboats, fishawk X-4, Raymarine A-65 FF/chartplotter, all of my flasher flies, all of my rods and reels(the oldest is a diawa great lakes special, the newest a fetha-stix w Alps gear). Unfortunately I've sold my spoons and plugs to a trusted friend. However, 3 Ronnix wakeboards and all the associated gear, water skis(nice but inherited), okuma LC45's on the wire, LC30's on the braid/mono, Shimano lc250's, a couple DAM "quicks", and all terminal tackle. Wire roller rods, downrigger rods, a $400 Loomis early season rod. Tandem axle roller trailer, pretty good tires. We've done well on the Pro-Am trail but can't figure out how to load photos from Google photos. Message me and I'll send it all. $12k obo

EDIT:. I can't seem to upload photos here nowadays (wrong forum id). I'm Jeff, my contact info is as follows... [email protected] or (609)575-0592.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

3 hours ago, ofmanyone said:

I've got all of the pictures, this site has an issue w everything... Frustrated. Call or text me and I'll send via text or email. Jeff Young

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just attach the pictures directly from your phone or computer. Don't use a photo app.

• 8 months later...