Sodus or Canandaigua for prop repair

180ccf

I am looking for some advice. I have been to both locations but not in a long time. I found the bottom in Braddocks Bay last fall. I need a 13P SS Merc Mirage fixed up a bit and if they can go up 1 pitch to a 14 that would be awesome (not everyone can do that). Sodus is 30 min away Canandaigua  is 1 hour +.. Thanks

I won't order the one I want (because there is no way to know how it will perform) . I want to try 4 or more then pay the 5 or 600 for the prop. A guy in FL is willing to send me the 4 he thinks will work better. But I have to pay shipping both ways for 4 ss props and buy one of them. Not worth it for me. It sucks we don't have quality places to buy props around here. The folks in FL will bend over backwards for me. I'll take it to Canandaigua, they fixed a prop for me several years ago and did a great job. 

I had to visit a customer in Victor yesterday. So, these folks are only another 15 min. I stopped in and dropped off my prop. She told me that they are the only game in any driving distance. Her husband now picks up props from marinas in PA and NY as far the Adirondacks. All the other prop shops went out of biz. They are really good folks to deal with it will be back before the boat is out of storage.

:yes:You won't be sorry they are the absolute best in quality service:)

Edited by Sk8man