Cannon manual downriggers for sale

IMG_1352.JPGIMG_1357.JPG

For sale is two basically brand new uni-troll 10 stx manual downriggers. Below are the specifications for these down riggers. Riggers were used 1 time. I bought 4 of these thinking I could use them all on my boat. Unfortunately they just aren’t spread out enough to do so. They also have the cannon aluminum track riser bases. I am asking 450. I am located in the Pittsburgh pa area. Again these are literally brand new used once and never put back on the boat. You will not be disappointed.

Cannon Uni-Troll 10 Stx Manual Downrigger

Uni-Troll 10 STX

Take command of controlled depth fishing when you equip your boat with a Uni-TrollT downrigger.features an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking effort and One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple precise bait positioning. Built with a 2:1 retrieval speed, a low-profile swivel base and a heavy-duty telescopic boom that extends from 24" to 53".

More control at every turn.

Take command of controlled depth fishing when you equip your boat with our Uni-Troll[emoji769] manual downriggers. Perfect for smaller boats, each model allows for quick line retrieval and controlled, one-handed weight descent.

FAST RETRIEVAL RATE

Our Uni-Troll and Easi-Troll models feature an innovative design that lets you pull your lines back in with less cranking effort. The quicker you can retrieve your lines, the quicker you can get back to catching fish.

CONTROLLED WEIGHT DESCENT

Get controlled, accurate bait positioning thanks to the One-Hand Clutch Deploy on all Cannon manual downriggers. It's designed to gradually, precisely lower your weight and lure into the strike zone.

Features:

Fast, effortless 2:1 retrieval speed

One-Hand Clutch Deploy for simple, precise bait positioning

Enclosed boom end pulley prevents line jumping

Easy-Access Universal Mounting Base - same as our electric models

Dual axis rod holder - fully adjustable, both front to back and side to side

Ergonomic crank handle

Integrated ball storage hook

Three-digit depth counter

Pre-spooled with 200' of 150-lb test stainless steel cable and includes a line release

Limited lifetime warranty

Manufacturer Part Number: 1901130

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

400 for the pair is what I’m looking to get. They are on sale right now for 230 a piece I believe on cabelas website. They are normally 279 a piece and these are about as new as you can get without assembling them yourself out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...