Best Stick Bait Boxes

Special mate boxes are the answer!  Hanging stick baits keeps your hooks from rusting and keeps them from getting tangled.  The problem with most boxes is moisture.  The bonnets will keep them from tangling but dont help with moisture, in fact they trap it and they arent very efficient.  I'm sure I would lose my patience with them in rough weather if I was changing my spread.  I have 6 special mate boxes of various sizes storing about 500 lures rust free and I have no complaint.  

I had two Willies bait files each one was 5 bays, great for a lot of lures and they kept dry, only downside was the hooks do tangle, sometimes on the springs or each other, not supper bad but it did happen.

Now I use Plano boxes that I burn holes (a lot of em) in the top/bottom with soldering iron to allow for air movement, no rusty hooks, no tangles, easy to see whats what

• Like 1

I got a box from Jim (Fishkiller) at the Hamburg show I believe it was a Amish outfitters box it fits 14 stick baits in it and has 2 drain holes in each compartment nice handle and latches. Maybe he can point you in right direction as to what exactly it was. Here's a pic. Now I also have some in a special mate box and that is pretty convienent too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app