Afternoon bite

if you ever look at the lunar charts there is always 2 lows on a 24hr period and 2 highs also, I’ve had some of the best fishing from 11:am to 3:30pm. My brother in law is a firm believer as he has shot many big racked bucks. It seems in holds true in the fishing also. Like posted above there’s always a second high in the mid day time period. I’m now a firm believer also now!!!

Bigger kings have always come later in the day.....esp. when everyone is back to port.  Browns in the spring often turn on as the water warms late morning.  Sleep in!

Don’t ever pass up on an evening to fish after work if the weather is good to get out. I will tell you that the fishing is just as good in the evening as it is in the morning.

Just like what those other guys have said, there are many days that the fish put the feed bags back on mid day, and they are often the biggest fish of the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I played around with
My X16 paper graph years ago and I was that showed fish at 100 foot down. After down speed and pulse length was changed fish from 110 to 260 foot

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United