lowrance autopilot feedback and best pricing

I got the same units last summer, Lowrance Outboard AP with HDS 7. Works great. S curves, Zig Zags, waypoints, circles, heading mode, even depth hold mode.........UNREAL. Try Hodges Marine.

Edited by garrymny

I have had mine since they came out   it like having another person on board  I installed it in about an hour .   I think its the best investment I have ever made  on a boat  

A friend of mine is running a RPU80 with a NAC-1. Just to be sure I'm waiting for a official answer. The difference between the NAC-1 and the NAC-2 computers are in the algorythm that is more sophisticated in the NAC-2. The NAC-2 run the pump trough the computer exactly like the NAC-1.

1 hour ago, wallyandre said:

A friend of mine is running a RPU80 with a NAC-1. Just to be sure I'm waiting for a official answer. The difference between the NAC-1 and the NAC-2 computers are in the algorythm that is more sophisticated in the NAC-2. The NAC-2 run the pump trough the computer exactly like the NAC-1.

I would also think the difference is the amount of Amperage the control unit is rated for. I know with the Raymarine EVO systems the bigger pumps can't be ran on the smaller control units because they will burn the up with the higher Amperage draw.

Either way OP I would be talking to Lowrance technical support to see what the rated Amperage is on the control unit and make sure your pump doesn't exceed it.

I would also think the difference is the amount of Amperage the control unit is rated for. I know with the Raymarine EVO systems the bigger pumps can't be ran on the smaller control units because they will burn the up with the higher Amperage draw.

Either way OP I would be talking to Lowrance technical support to see what the rated Amperage is on the control unit and make sure your pump doesn't exceed it.
yes thanks. i do believe that is the trouble with the control units.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Lake Ontario United mobile app