Sold / Closed Fishing trolling dodgers, flashers, spin doctors, dipsy divers, squids, and flies

Hello, up for sale is an assortment of trolling dodgers, flashers, spin doctors, dipsy divers, squids, and flies. Everything is in excellent condition. Included are:

- 9x Dreamweaver 8" Spin Doctors (5x are new and unopened)
- 6x Luhr Jenson Dodgers Size 0
- 2x Luhr Jenson Dodgers Size 00
- 4x Luhr Jenson Dodgers Size 000
- 1x Troll King Dodger Size 0000 
- 3x Luhr Jenson Dipsey Divers Size 1 (2 new and unopened)
- 3x Luhr Jenson Dipsey Divers Size 0 (2 new and unopened)
- 2x Luhr Jenson Mini Dipsey Divers
- a few dozen trolling squids and flies.

3 of the spin doctors are missing the snap swivels, perhaps something else may be missing to. Please look at the pictures for what is included. Everything has been in storage for a long time (10+ years). I am asking $150 for everything which includes priority mail shipping by the USPS. I am currently in Southern California and it is going to be difficult for me to bring back all my gear to sell it there so I am giving this a try. I believe I can take a payment with my paypal account (or request a payment with paypal) and then mail it out priority mail and it should arrive there in 3 business days. If anyone purchases this set I would also appreciate if you could please respond to this thread after receiving everything as I have a lot of other gear to sell including a huge tackle box with 100 plugs and 100 spoons and I could use the positive feedback. Thank you - John

DSCN2141.JPG

DSCN2142.JPG

DSCN2143.JPG

DSCN2144.JPG

DSCN2145.JPG

DSCN2146.JPG

DSCN2147.JPG

DSCN2148.JPG

Edited by Hypermotard
Sold