Great day. Wind shift made it a chilly cruise till another change to west. Then rain came in and we pulled out. Went out of Wilson and trolled west, 80-100fow. Mixed spoons, flashers, spin drs, flies and everything caught fish. The blue clown mag needs new paint after today though. 25+ Lakers with a few absolute toads in the mix. But, we were able to accomplish the goal of a king. Crazy thing was we saw something in the water from a long ways off, I immediatly guessed a hot tub, so we headed in to investigate. Just as we confirmed it was indeed a hot tub, the king hit. So, if your searching for kings, look for the hot tub !!! If you zoom in on king pic, right hand upper corner, that's the tub. Boat ran great, not too excited about all the Laker poop on the new floor though. Ah well,that's why I did vinyl !!!
IMG_20180506_185846303_HDR.thumb.jpg.8c3657d6e641a56df954ceedd2fca17c.jpg64012.thumb.jpeg.662f5f6dc8e6b28fc26cefa16059cf3d.jpegIMG_20180506_173409723_HDR.thumb.jpg.368ba398952215d476bc97b030ff0820.jpgIMG_20180506_160533038_HDR.thumb.jpg.d0c70fe6a88540c3c8b8b26035007a28.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Once was a guy who caught LOTS of lakers.,,went by the name of Gambel. Seven feet tall he was, with arms like tree trunks. His eyes were like steel, cold, hard. Had a shock of hair, red like the fires of Hell  You don't want to be near his bilge. Laker poop stinks. 

If you have a swim platform, keep the fish in the net there, hook out, release.  No poop.  The other option is to have a wet towel laid out on the floor or dog box.  Place the netted fish on the towel while you take the hook out.  Rinse towel and repeat.

If you have a swim platform, keep the fish in the net there, hook out, release.  No poop.  The other option is to have a wet towel laid out on the floor or dog box.  Place the netted fish on the towel while you take the hook out.  Rinse towel and repeat.
No swim platform but I will be making a carpet/ mat area for sure. Removable so I can wash and toss it back down

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Man those were some tanks!! Laker poop don’t bother me!!! Not when your pulling those tanks over the side!! Your boat looks amazing, congrats to a long and exhausting refurbish, all worked per plan I take it other than a poop towel, I do believe you nailed it!! Now you will have years of no anxiety when out on the water, there will be little corks along the way, same as a new or any other boat!! Very nice and congrats to a banner day with a new to you boat, along with a major sense of accomplishment!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

• Like 2