for sale : usa ---SOLD----1993 Lowe model 1620 deep V......$4750

1993 Lowe model 1620 original boat,motor and trailer package in very good condition.The boat(deep V) is 16' long and the complete boat is constructed of aluminum. The complete interior including the floor is constructed of aluminum and wrapped with carpet so no dealing with ever replacing ANY rotting wood interior including the floor. This boat is ready to fish and I am ONLY selling it because I just decided  to go with a larger boat(19-21'). It is powered with an electric start Evinrude 40 hp(2 stroke) outboard with power trim and runs absolutely beautiful.The boat has a built in gas tank and fuel is premix 50:1(engine is oil injected however original owner bypassed injection system once engine warranty expired,could easily be converted back if desired). Includes 4 swivel seats that can be removed or placed in different spots, lots of storage, locking rod storage, safety equipment, lifevests, 2 newer marine batteries w/main battery selector, am/fm/cassette radio,bow mounted anchor, bimini top and front bow mounted 55lb. thrust minnkota trolling motor.......first $4750 cash or would trade for a larger aluminum setup (19-21').

Ron 585-233-2878

20180506_174736.jpg

20180506_174758.jpg

20180506_174947.jpg

Edited by ronsfishingsite
relist

• 2 weeks later...

Thork9

I am second owner of boat and original owner set it up to bypass the oil injection pump,apparently he was worried if the oil pump went he could blow up the engine.I was curious about that to and have been finding out that alot of boat owners that own boats especially from the 90's did the same thing as soon as the warranty on engine was up because oil injection wasn't as reliable in the 90's like it is today.But to answer your question it does have oil injection and imagine you could easily convert it right back.Thanks for your interest. Ron

Edited by ronsfishingsite