Sold / Closed 1998 Kencraft 220 Challenger, $11,000.00

Boat and motor in good condition. Comes with 200 hp Mercury Offshore outboard, 4 blade stainless prop, Armstrong bracket, hydraulic steering, new dual batteries with switch, Hardtop with full enclosure, swim ladder, trim tabs, 2 new transducer mounting pads, all cushions in good shape, porta poti, stereo, Lowrance depth finder and GPS, life jackets and safety equipment.
For $13,000.00 I will include brand new in box Garmin 840 XS with GT23M-TM transducer, LED strip lights, 2 Great Lakes Planers 3 rod trees and 4 bases, 2 barely used Scotty 1116 Propacks and 4 weights, 4 downrigger rods, 2 wire rods, box of spin doctors, box of trout spoons, box of paint / fluids etc. Call or text Tim 6o7-3o1-1366

Edited by spider14812
Sold
  • Like 2

The Mercury is a 2 stroke original, 1998. No hour meter. Boat was used in salt water. I am moving to NC so looking to get into a Bay boat. Kencraft is a very solid boat, was getting it set up for the finger lakes trout and getting ready to buy my kicker motor when the decision was made to move so the house is priority for projects according to the wife haha. Motor runs fine, tach doesnt work (gauge) but charging system is fine, couple chips /scratches in gelcoat, nothing out of ordinary for that age boat . I added 2 mounting pads on transom for transducers and underwater lights. Have not mounted the garmin yet since some folks have their electronics, old transducer is still there not mounted, that depth finder works fine. Boat is at my house up a steep driveway, we can start motor check all the stuff out. Priced well below book so as is where is. Trailer tows fine, hydraulic brakes are disconnected. Clear titles. I can get 12k trading to the dealer so pretty much wholesale price. Thanks. Tim 

Why did you disconnect the brakes?? What did you use for a tow rig, what is expected to be used a tow rig!! 1/2 or 3/4 ton??

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a great looking hull i would put a 4 stroke yamaha and a kicker and keep that thing for North Carolina offshore fishing ! Or for even less money change out to a i/o . There is tuna in those waters down there a couple bluefin would help pay for the up grades . Good luck with the sale i wish i was !

Thats my plan if no one gets it, kicker first, run the Merc until whenever and repower. I like E-tec 2 stroke power. Need to go 50hp more on a 4 stroker. Or trade down there, the boat market is much larger than here and only 3% for boat sales tax in NC!  Crabs better watch out.  Bluefins would be great. Thanks for the kind words.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...