Sold / Closed Wille 6' dual reel planer mast with bolt on and seat base mounts, releases, etc

Hi, up for sale is a Wille 6' dual reel planer mast with bolt on and seat base mounts, releases, etc. I bought this about 30 years ago and it has been in storage for over 10 years. It comes with everything shown in the pictures. It works well and is in good condition, but it is missing a flat rubber washer for one of the reels. It was missing since I bought it, I believe it makes the reel operate smoother when letting the boards out however I never cared enough to make a replacement as it works ok as it is. I am located in Southern California and I must ship them there. I can take payment by paypal and I already have made a sale here and the buyer was completely satisfied with my description of the items. I will sell everything EXCEPT the 6' metal mast (only the reels, springs, pulleys, mounts, releases, hardware - everything but the metal pole) for $65 including shipping. If you want the mast too it will be $100 including shipping - it is 6' long and costly to ship. Feel free to ask questions. Thank you for looking.

DSCN2990.JPG

DSCN2991.JPG

DSCN2992.JPG

DSCN2993.JPG

DSCN2994.JPG

Edited by Hypermotard

32 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Pm sent

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I took the reel off the shaft and took a pic, if that was your question. The reels are essentially bolts with a nut next to the bolt head securing it to the mast. Next to the nut goes a washer, then a plastic piecc and then the rubber washer goes between that and the reel. It appears the reals can be used on anything that is thin and flat with a hole drilled into it, like an L bracket or something. Anyway I hope this was helpful

DSCN2997.JPG

• Like 1

I took the reel off the shaft and took a pic, if that was your question. The reels are essentially bolts with a nut next to the bolt head securing it to the mast. Next to the nut goes a washer, then a plastic piecc and then the rubber washer goes between that and the reel. It appears the reals can be used on anything that is thin and flat with a hole drilled into it, like an L bracket or something. Anyway I hope this was helpful
DSCN2997.thumb.JPG.544f3459ae599dc8c6f53f640ff18b2c.JPG
Yep that answers it completely. Thanks for taking the time to tear apart

48 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

Pm sent