Flutter Spoons

I have read everything I can get my hands on, to find out how to put the bend everyone talks about here on the flutter spoon. I have the sutton spoons and the eppinger's for browns.

On the west coast is all we use are stick baits & Grand Slam Bucktails for browns. Please could use some help here.

even a flutter spoon is hard to speed tune with back (hump)up press gently at highest and widest part of spoon .sorta flattens a little and makes it more speed tolerant. no majic here and you should do this on the water so you can test it each time you adjust,kinda a trial and error thing.sometimes changing hook size is another good thing to conisider on non brased rings (suttons) spoons (split rings)

Stan ,quit doing this to yourself .next year when things get going hook up the boat and do a road trip.actually for the price of gas you could fly out and take a couple charters.Im shure a couple guys here could find a corner in there boat for you to stand in.I ant got much for a boat but i gots a pretty good selection of tackle and know what end of a lure to tie the string to.I even caught a fish once.Only problem with me is im a diehard and fish all day so you wouldhave to deal with catching fish all day. We also might fight like brothers as my brothers name is Stan also.

I can not wait. The brother thing is cool also. For a old guy I fish from just brfor daylight to dark as well. Mine is all catch and release. Just a picture and back in they go. See our season is just starting to fire up. Gas is now 3.68 a gallon here. I have to have as much of the great lakes style fishing down I can, I love a dipsy off of steel line , the planner board thing is so cool, no more ripping the shore lines bt hand. And I know this copper line thing is going to be off the hook as well. So if I can get this spoon bend thing down I think I will be dialed in. :D