Boat name?

tim

I think weave makes an excellent point....especially in today's world and the current negative focus on prescription drugs etc. Pharmacopea H20? :)

• Like 1

Overdose. RxIGGED. Rope fiend. pill'er thriller. Re-up. Double dose. Perscribed medicine. Side effects. Pill bottle. Pills and thrills.

I'll come up with something.... Bare with me, the valium is kicking in

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Damn if I ever need a boat name I'm calling you

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Ha ! Not to derail, but I want an led screen on the back of the boat because I come up with catchy names quite often. My buddy's boat had had about 402773 names so far. Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lmao I had the same idea for back window of my truck...not for names but other choice sayings when people drive like morons

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I went through this recently ... I’m a pilot as well as a sales director so what to name the boat ....

went with Avalon... name of a town on Catalina island where I used to scuba dive and held significance twice in life... and also the birthplace of Excalibur ....

dont necessarily have to stay in your occupation ... although those names are hilarious ... I wanted to look at the name and have cool memories since that is really why we have these expensive toys

Great names! Let's take this a step farther I also own and operate a driving school. You guys should have some good names  for that. And I do appreciate the help. Thanks

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:28 PM, tim said:

Great names! Let's take this a step farther I also own and operate a driving school. You guys should have some good names  for that. And I do appreciate the help. Thanks

Pole Position