fyi dick,s

I saw things changing at our local Dicks, in the ammo Dept. common cal. Weren’t being replaced?? 22/250 natta 223 in in every day rounds, yes the weird stuff. No 22/250 rounds but 257 Roberts didn’t make sense to me at the time?? But now, OOH YEA!!! hate to say but no more Dicks for me!! WOW that doesn’t sound right, “yes my wife is a lady” to be politically correct.:lol:

• Like 2

As sportsmen it is our responsibility to make our voice heard.  There is no better way than not giving dicks or field and stream our business and rewarding companies like Mossberg and Springfield armory.   I would love to see a boycott organized outside a dicks by people like us on a Saturday at a store in NY that would make a central location for the majority of us.   

• Like 3

I used to like there grab bag deals on lures, they really had some good deals on high end lures, but I can’t use a fish pole during deer season. So no more $$ from this family who spent quite a bit with 2 daughters playing softball and field hockey!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Take a look at their latest earnings... stock price dropped 5% overnight... mostly due to sportsmen's market.  Perhaps they'll hire some high-priced consultants to help them figure out why...

Hire a consultant? Maybe they can give him a seat next to the anti gun lobbiest or the guy that made the assault weapons decision.  Dicks and field and stream stores don’t even exist in my eyes I’ll drive further or order online 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, Dick's will be just fine. Stock may have dropped a bit, but their profits were up 2% with a 5% drop in clientele and are now seriously thinking of pulling their whole hunting department because of doing so well.

Silverfoxcharters.net

• 1 year later...
Some people will boycott a company who chooses to not sell an ar15 to a high school student. Some won't. The chips will fall where they may
I have shopped at feild and stream in Erie pa and their spiel is that dick's was going golf and baseball and that and they would be the hunt and fish. It's strange tho how when there is a shooting multiple places remove guns and when the media frenzy stops one by one they bring guns back. People and business need to get backbone's

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app