Splash down

I took the fam out today (first time we all went together) wife got sick, we fished for 27 min and took a shot on the rigger, lost it. Was supposed to be my son's first king, but we pulled off cause momma was sick ( on mother's Day). So be thankful for not getting skunked. My son would have flipped for a brown half the size of yours !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Damn....seasick?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Do you fish kinzua a lot? I use to fish there every weekend, lots of white fish in there if the walleye aren’t biting.
There catching a lot of walleye on the reservation rite now. There averaging about 16 17 inches. There is always the chance of getting a real wall hanger in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Nope this will be first year fishing it. We have been camping it on kayaks for few years but taking the boat this year. Will be fishing the pa side. Camping down south of NY border a few miles. Hoping I can figure them out there as it's only 30 min from my house

Nope this will be first year fishing it. We have been camping it on kayaks for few years but taking the boat this year. Will be fishing the pa side. Camping down south of NY border a few miles. Hoping I can figure them out there as it's only 30 min from my house

On the Pa. side Willow bay is a good place to start then sugar bay would be my next spot.
There is usually a lot of daytime pressure on that lake, you would do better night fishing Kinzua. I usually do well in front of the beach just past the bridge trolling at night. There are some really big Browns in there to that no one targets, you can usually pick up a few of them trolling the east shoreline near any of the steep banks where the water gets deep fast, use some plainer to get up close to the shore.
Ps. Always drag a very large plug in your prop wash. There are huge muskies in that lake.

Good luck and tight lines.

• Like 1

On the Pa. side Willow bay is a good place to start then sugar bay would be my next spot.
There is usually a lot of daytime pressure on that lake, you would do better night fishing Kinzua. I usually do well in front of the beach just past the bridge trolling at night. There are some really big Browns in there to that no one targets, you can usually pick up a few of them trolling the east shoreline near any of the steep banks where the water gets deep fast, use some plainer to get up close to the shore.
Ps. Always drag a very large plug in your prop wash. There are huge muskies in that lake.

Awesome thanks for info!!!!

FYI, for the sea sickness try taking some ginger root capsules an hour before you go on the water. it can be found in the vitamin section at the stores & you can take as many as needed/when ever.  They worked for me.

• Like 1

FYI, for the sea sickness try taking some ginger root capsules an hour before you go on the water. it can be found in the vitamin section at the stores & you can take as many as needed/when ever.  They worked for me.
Thanks for the tip ! I was researching non drowsy but effective methods. The boat isn't gonna be a family boat if the family can't be on the boat !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pm sent fishnut