Starcraft Islander Fuel Tank

I've got an older 220v islander and last year I smelled fuel when I pulled the mooring cover and after inspection found out that my filler neck and vent hose where shot.  I replaced those and the smell went away.  Well today we trailered 50 miles and topped off the fuel tank just before launching and when I pulled the cover the smell of fuel was heavy.  When we got the boat back home I pulled the floor up and found a small pin hole in the top of the tank but the aluminum is in rough shape.  I'm speculating that a new fuel tank is going to be in my near future but I can't find a replacement.  I'm going to drain and pull the tank tomorrow to inspect it and get dimensions.  Rough measurement of the top of the tank is 72-73" long and roughly 22" wide.  Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to track down a tank or a good place to start looking?  I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this issue but I'm sure not coming across much online.  Thanks for the help.

11 hours ago, GrumpyFisherman said:

Do you have a center hull mounted tank?

Yes, I have the tank mounted under the center floor strip.  Tank measures 72" long, 22" wide, and 7.5" deep.  Tank runs from the back of the helm chairs to the beginning of the splash well.  I may be able to patch it and then look for a replacement or have a custom tank made this fall if I can't find a replacement in short order this spring.

I should have mentioned my filler tube and vent lines are on the front, port corner of the tank pointed towards the port gunwale and the fuel pickup is in the back starboard corner.  Its been tough finding a tank that fits the opening I have between the stringers but also has the right configuration.