Conesus Conesus Largemouth

Had a chance to fish tiger musky tournament this weekend on Conesus.  No tigers but did get a chance to watch this jumbo take down my 9” musky jerkbait.. haha. Casting over 10-15 feet of water 

88469776-0FB3-4AA2-95C8-18E1B06B9A86.jpeg

I didn’t have a scale to weigh her... just a quick picture and measurement and back she went.  She was 22” long... your guess is better than mine for weight 

Thanks guys!  State launch did look fine when we used it. There was no construction and we just had to pay a six dollar fee to park the trailer there.

I am horrible at guessing bass weights Billy.   Wish I had a scale that day   I think katydid is probably correct in that 6-8 lb range but your guess is better than mine 

• Like 1

I use to fish exclusively for bass and that fish is better than 6 lbs for sure. I would bet 7 to 8.5 lbs. it a hog for sure. Nice fish.
Weigh him next time you catch him. Lol. I’d bet you have a scale for your next trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I fish bass all the time caught and released one 4 yrs ago 22” 16” girth weight 6lbs looks a little fatter I say 6-7lbs? Nice fish!!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• 4 weeks later...