WHAT ABOUT THOSE BILLS

Buffalo Bills that is,The Bills Being the polite type of team they are gave oakland the ball like 3 or 4 times to try and make this a close game so they wouldnt beat them too bad .Well the oakiedokies did ok as the bills toyed with them right to the end they were ganna do the touchdown thing at the end but the kicker guy asked the coach if he could kick one in bindfolded and with the oppisite foot the coach said shure have a little fun,then the coach stomped the kickers toes to make it a little tuffer for the kicker .But with basicly no defence from there opponets (i think it was the raiders) the kicker guy easly won the game with 3 sec to go . maybe next week the bills will start warming up their first string guys and let those 2nd stringers rest in case they come up against a good team.

Hey TOM FISHERMAN musta been nice to have tickets on the 50 yd line to watch you secret team win.Heard it rained up there heck i moved the boat in the driveway to be in the sun and listened to the game on my fishing bed almost in the buff ,was kinda hot and sunny here nice day to listen to our team brease to another win.

There is to much crap for me to go through about the game the Raiders handed to them!

All I can say is the Bills aren't all that good. Good, but not as good as some of you all seem to think. 3 wins against Seattle (in Buffalo) minus 2 of there starting 3 receivers then losing the 3rd in the game, Jacksonville without 3 or 4 starting offensive linemen and win by a point or two, and then the Raiders playing on the road let them go down the field by using the always effective "prevent" defense (yeah prevent yourself from winning) playing minus their starting RB and a rookie QB making his 4 start and they win on the last play of the game? They were outplayed that game until the defensive coach goes into stupid mode and rushes 3 guys after not doing that during the entire game.

Hey the Raiders played well just came up a little short, but they are improving and remember the Bills have gone through this same thing for the last 8 years. It takes time ;(

One last thing. Why is it when there was a play that went in favor of the Bills but looked like it was really really questionable they NEVER SHOWED IT ON THE REPLAY SCREEN!

Hey move on to the next game nothing you can do now it's just a game and after all the Raiders did win the last 4 games in Buffalo (I was at them all) so If we win 4 out of 5 against them in Buffalo I'll take every time and they hadn't lost to those bums since 1998. That's once every 10 years and they still have the overall winning record against them:D

OH BY THE WAY WE HAVE 3 SUPERBOWL TROPHIES IN OUR CASE THEY A 4 LOSING WHATEVER YOU GET IN THEIRS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That will be it from me so save your fingers/thumbs.

P.S. RAY IT"S SPELLED "FISHINMAN" AND IT WAS A MIST FOR ABOUT AN HOUR IF THAT. DIDN'T EVEN NEED A COAT AND THE CLAMS, CORN AND "FREE" 20oz CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF COWBOY STEAKS WERE AWESOME ALONG WITH THE "FREE" TICKETS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF RALPH WILSON WERE EXCELLENT :shock:

They are getting better though it will take some time. They could have gotten killed today. They seem to be playing hard for the coach and I think they were spent by the time last drive came around :shock: ;(

Never though I would say this but AL must go. He's killing that team right now. Wants to win now and they need some time pieces are coming together.

Both teams are legit. Don't count the raiders out...they are an up and coming team with a lot of talent on paper. Bills will go 10-6 was my projection at the start of the season. They may do better based on the Patriots crapping the bed. Bills are a little light in the pants at defensive end, and the running game is a work in progress (Butler was getting blown up all game), but the team has talent at all positions and depth with experience from all the injuries last year. Bills fans are not stupid, they know what a good team looks like. when most pundits picked the Bills to be out of the playoffs, Bills fans dug into their pockets and bought more season tickets than ever before. The heart is back in the team. Thank god.....it took us long enough!!!!!!

Opener was great, second wasn't bad, this game was a major let down I thought. They need to show the creativity the led with and start throwing the ball again or they're going to fall short soon.

I'm hoping they'll pull it together when they're facing a real team... Maybe they're suffering from playing down to the competitions level. i play hockey and see it all the time. They have a lot of work if they want to reach the playoffs or better.

Tim it was 51 to 3. I remember well no bo Jackson and Jay freakin Shroeder at QB :roll: ;(:lol: . It's the only other thing you Bills fans that have tired legs from jumping on and off the band wagon still can talk about, other than LOSING 4 STRAIGHT SUPER BOWLS.

Bet the Bills fans wish they had only won 48 to 3 and could have those 3 points in that next game against the G-Men.

Both teams are getting better, I was just angry at how they lost with that damn Prevent defense garbage and conservative play calling on offense :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

The Bills were lucky to walk away with a win. They looked horrible the entire game. Luckily they were playing the Raiders

you must of fell asleep for the fourt quarter :lol: ....Haters, give em credit 3-0 and did all they could in the first half to lose it and they still pulled it out. It was more satisfying than a blowout! plus its fun to see raider fan get done like that.