WHAT ABOUT THOSE BILLS

You Bills fans are lucky there are 2 halfs to a football game. If there was not, the Bills record would be a lot worse. If they play this way against a good team, they may find them selves too far behind to come back.

all teames are lucky there are two halfs two a game :roll: , at least thay are finishing games strong and winning. We will see what happens when the smoke clears but right know the bills are playing better than alot of teams. they are 4-0 and i think they look great.

Ok, I'll finally add my $.02

First I must admit I am a die hard Bills fan - I know many of you will proffer condolences onthat issue but you may be surprised at what I have to say next.

Yes, I am pleased that they are 4-0 no matter how ugly it was they are still 4-0. With that said, any realistic person will reserve judgement until they play a quality team. The schedule Gods have been very favorable to Buffalo so far this year.

Before I go singing their praises of How great they are - and don't get me wrong - they are an improving team but have a long way to go to get back to the Super Bowl - I am still waiting to play "a reputable, quality" team, which by the way will come when San Diego comes to town on 10/19.

Then too you have the division - Jets, Dolphins, and of course as many see it (but not me) the Brady-less Patriots.

The verdict is still out in my opinion as to just how good the Bills really are!!

Let me clairify my post before I start...I am in no way shape or form a bills fan. In fact my team treated them like high school kids in a couple consecutive superbowls...that being said, there really isn't anything like a bills fan!!! :D :shock: :shock: :oBillsFan.jpg

Hey how'd that taste Bills band wagoners :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just for the record I called this shot last Monday even with Boldin out :shock:

They suck they have been lucky all year so far. It was only a matter of time :!: Looks like they might finish behind the Fins, Jets and NE now too :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey how'd that taste Bills band wagoners :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just for the record I called this shot last Monday even with Boldin out :shock:

They suck they have been lucky all year so far. It was only a matter of time :!: Looks like they might finish behind the Fins, Jets and NE now too :lol:

Oh yeah? How does that crow taste? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...