for sale : usa Digi troll 5s, rods, reels, Humminbird helix, cisco net holders, ect...

Guys I am stripping the boat and starting over with another one. 

I have 2 Digi troll 5s with like zero hours on them. They are black with covers and swivel bases.   900 for both

I have a Helix 12 Mega G2N mounted on a cisco electronics mount with a zero lines card Asking 1500

I am gonna sell my Magda and convectors. I have 4 left hand retrieve 20 size convectors that are pretty much brand new. I also have some size 20 right hand retrieve Magdas name your price lets work something out.

I have three cisco net holders as well. 

I am located in Kingston NY. Most of this stuff should probably be picked up. My name is Trevor call or text at 845 546 4892.

The boat is a 2008 Seahunt BX21 with a Yamaha 150 with around 350 hours, it has a nice aluminum trailer with brand new brake actuator, VHF, Stereo with bluetooth 4 speakers, two brand new group 27 batteries, motor cover, mooring cover, console cover. 20k with humminbird Helix 12 megaand all of my above mentioned fishing rods. 19k for just the boat motor and trailer.

Edited by Reelcrazy
sold items.

Would be interested in seeing pics of the whole rig if possible.  Was looking to buy and outfit a similar boat after this season, I'd like to see how you have it all set up.

10 minutes ago, karmakaze said:

How much for the riggers? And how old are they?

I dont know exactly how old they are but they are in mint condition and the new style Digi Troll 5s with the updated pulley. I would be surprised if any have more than 20 hours on them.

3 hours ago, Lightbringer said:

I'd be interested in short tracks and or rod holders

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Multiple people expressed interest in Rod holders already. Tracks as well. I will do my best to keep everyone updated. I am winding down striper season here in Kingston. So if the boat hasnt sold in a week max Ill start pulling parts off.