for sale : usa Digi troll 5s, rods, reels, Humminbird helix, cisco net holders, ect...

4 minutes ago, Decoy Hound said:

I’m definitely not doubting you, nothing about boats or fishing is cheap!! This hobby of ours is very expensive!! 

It’s really ridiculous how much we spend to get frustrated trying to catch fish it’s bordering on insanity hahahah. The only reason I’m selling this boat is I convinced my girlfriend we need a bigger boat so she has somewhere to pee. 

2 hours ago, Reelcrazy said:

It’s really ridiculous how much we spend to get frustrated trying to catch fish it’s bordering on insanity hahahah. The only reason I’m selling this boat is I convinced my girlfriend we need a bigger boat so she has somewhere to pee. 

That’s hilarious but so true!!! Good luck with your sale and let us know what kind of boat you end up with!!!

3 hours ago, Beirman said:

Did you sell the riggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nothing has been sold at this point. I have the tail end of striper season here in the Hudson River to get to.  If someone hasn’t come up with an offer on the entire package I will do my best to go back in cronilogical order and find guys that will come pick up items first. Once I have exhausted that I will consider shipping items. 

I also would like to mention that ive set my no haggle basement price for the entire package at 31,000. (Sorry to sound like a dealer)  No more messing around. Please do not offer less I will sell the parts seperate before I go lower.

last night I put in two brand new group 27s for house batteries. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrumpyFisherman said:

Your new boat doesn't look like there is a place for your girlfriend to pee. Least wise that's what my girlfriend took notice of.

That said, I will now hang my head & Walk away in Cuddy Shame.

The boat I am looking at has a small entry in the console big enough for one person and a bucket or Porta potty. It allows great access to wiring and an area to stow things to keep the deck uncluttered. It is certainly nothing like a big ole cuddy you lay down in. :0) 

1 minute ago, whaler1 said:

That’s why five gallon buckets were invented.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Try telling my girlfriend that when there are other people on the boat with us and 50 boats trolling in close vicinity with binoculars. Hey babe just pee in the bucket no one will notice. She uses a 5 gallon bucket or hangs it off the back but she doesn’t want to do that anymore and I don’t blame her. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

At this point I believe the Following are sold..

Minnkota Terrova

5 foot Traxstech trolling bars

4 cisco gimbals 

possibly the 2 Traxstech tool/drink holders

i decided to keep the cannon dual axis holders. 

I have a couple messages out to guys regarding the kicker motor now.