for sale : usa Digi troll 5s, rods, reels, Humminbird helix, cisco net holders, ect...

I also have 6 line counter setups with size 20 convector and magnas. 4 rods are Okuma classic GLT telescoping 7’10” planar Rods, and I have four Okuma classic pro leadcore Rods two have line counters on them. I would let the entire bundle go for 500. 

9 minutes ago, outwest said:

Great guy to deal with and his stuff is top shelf ! bought trolling bars and cisco rod holders and downrigger bases . All his stuff is like new ! thanks again trevor .

Thank you buddy for helping me out with getting some of this stuff gone!

17 minutes ago, Fishnut said:

Do you still have the kicker and controls? I’m very interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I still have the kicker and bracket and remote steering you would have to purchase whatever controls you wanted to use.

If you will hold the motor until Sunday and you’ll be home Sunday I’ll take the motor package. My cell # is (814)512-3751

1 hour ago, Fishnut said:

If you will hold the motor until Sunday and you’ll be home Sunday I’ll take the motor package. My cell # is (814)512-3751

Sorry i was sleeping i work midnights. 

• Like 1

I bought the motor package. Super nice guy to deal with. Everything on this boat is like new condition. Buy with confidence. Great guy. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

2 minutes ago, Fishnut said:

I bought the motor package. Super nice guy to deal with. Everything on this boat is like new condition. Buy with confidence. Great guy. emoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

Thank you sir! Glad to see you made it home safe and sound. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 6:33 AM, Fishnut said:

I bought the motor package. Super nice guy to deal with. Everything on this boat is like new condition. Buy with confidence. Great guy. emoji1303.pngemoji1303.png

YOu hook them to your house battery i like using a buss bar to keep too many connections off your battery terminals