Headed out Sunday morning.  Set up for kings, temp out front was 41 degrees to 44-45 top to bottom pretty much everywhere out to 120fow.  Screen was blank pretty much everywhere besides an occasional bait ball or single arch.  Had the water column covered and no action for 3 hours.  Regrouped, moved shallow, reset and boxed out on browns after starting out with a triple and a couple doubles.  All cookies 20-24 inchers but nice fish non the less and I was grateful to see some smiles and morale boost.  Went back out deeper and still didn't see much trying to catch a stray and it was just more nothing.  As were deciding to call it a day a nice steely took a stinger spoon on the outside offshore board.  All I can tell you is what an air show the chromer put on.  Awesome acrobatics!!!  So all in all fun brown bite and nice steelhead.  Crew was pleased and that makes me happy!  Had good intel that the salmon were there Saturday and wouldn't you know it a day late, southeast and northeast winds changed it up enough to drop the temps and move things around.  Oh well, nothing but time and open water ahead.