Browns in close.

Kings and browns 60-150fow.  all over the water column.  1-3 colors cores,  slide divers out 100.  riggers 30,40,50,.  out front all the way to the plant.

Mostly spoon bite, but a few chasing flasher flies.

good luck

Well after a suicide deer ran into my truck I am finally planning on getting back up to Oswego tomorrow and Friday for the first time since early April.  Going to target browns but kings are always welcome. Any tips on where to start, east, west, depths? 

Was there on Monday. Water was cold out to 220 looking for a temp pocket to try for kings,nothing. Went back in found warmer water east and west of the river caught a couple Brown's. One was 8 pounds caught on rigger in 25 ft back 50 on as spoon copper back perch looking thing ,not sure the name.

Also took shots on dipsey in 23 feet of water out 25. Copper back spoon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had a pretty decent two days. Went east both days, fished 10-15 foot of water. For the two days we went 21-29 on browns with a couple smallies mixed in. A good mixed bag of 5-8lb fish. A pretty good mix of spoons and sticks any combination of green, yellow, blue, silver or chartreuse. Fished from the harbor down to the point and back 2.15 to 2.30 was the best speed.

• Like 1