R &R spoons

I got lots of stuff from him he’s legit!! A good guy like posted above he’s a one man band, honest guy!! He’s been around as long a this site that I know of. He is at the finger lakes show selling his spoons.

• Like 2

Great guy with a colorful sense of humor, nice spoons, with wide variation in colors etc. you shouldn't have any reservations dealing with him:yes:

Dave is a great guy and his stuff works, my 3 best spoons I use are purple silver, orange silver and mtn dew silver super lights... I always have his stuff in the water and they do produce fish consistently.

IMG_20180517_111056.jpg

IMG_20180517_105510.jpg

IMG951932_01.jpg

I have some of the larger ones I use like little flashers, work really nice. The rockers in the smaller size are kick a$$ Lures I might add also!!

I had one rig that was the only rig firing today for lakers. 5 color leadcore with a r and r razor spoon, purple/silver. Caught kings on the razor blue/silver last week. They catch fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Dave is the real deal. I've been using his spoons for 20+ years with great success. If you email him, he'll get right back to you. Last fall I asked him to bang out a certain spoon he hasn't done in years. He had no problem with that. Give him a try.