Seneca Seneca south end

must have been a mirage there are no browns in seneca good deal on the silvers nice to see the reports are better than last year so far.  hopeing for a better derby this year

Who said there's no browns? The derby results show other wise..

I've noticed plenty of people bash Seneca, yet they fish other lakes without trying.... it's too bad. Dont get me wrong, there was a reason for concern, but IMHO, the lake is a healthy, tough for a weekend or seasonal warrior. But this lakes always been tough for guys who rarely fish it.

Nick

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

hey now the brown comment was tongue in cheek I have spent many hours chasing them there and have a grand total of 2 in and one lost for it.  I am snake bit on that lake for browns.  as far as the rest of the lake I have only been fishing it for 10 years or so and recently started doing more on ontario when i got a  bigger boat.  I have actully met nick (very nice guy) i did a couple of the box derbys last year and enjoyed it as a first foray into derby fishing.  last year was tough every time so its good to see the reports i have seen so far and all the pics show healthy well fed fish which may in fact be why the fishing was so tough last year.

• Like 1

hey now the brown comment was tongue in cheek I have spent many hours chasing them there and have a grand total of 2 in and one lost for it.  I am snake bit on that lake for browns.  as far as the rest of the lake I have only been fishing it for 10 years or so and recently started doing more on ontario when i got a  bigger boat.  I have actully met nick (very nice guy) i did a couple of the box derbys last year and enjoyed it as a first foray into derby fishing.  last year was tough every time so its good to see the reports i have seen so far and all the pics show healthy well fed fish which may in fact be why the fishing was so tough last year.
I here ya fishy.

No worries.

Nick

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app