Awesome first ever  Trip out on Lake Ontario   for my two sons 5yrs and 7yrs old. We headed out of I Bay and went west to the Genny great surface temp 52 to 55 degrees and beautiful colored green water. Made the turn to go back to the bay 80 foot of water and all Hell broke loose!!! Rods were popping!!! 3 color, slide divers on wire back 50’ and out 40,50’ riggers 25’ down everything was taking shots! Ended up 3 for 12 in under 2hrs of total fishing time this included a safety check from the Coast Gurad as we were setting up. Was a awesome trip one my self and my boys will never forget. Let’s all pray that Lady O stays alive a well for many years and Generations to come. :) (PFDs were worn under the children’s sweat shirts little chill on the water with the breeze)

51FB6EAC-B9A6-44BB-AB2B-6B192D39A276.jpeg

101FFAD5-069A-4A18-9868-196EE08D1F9A.jpeg

Edited by T.ice1980
  • Like 1

Awesome!!!!  I hope to see the kids at the fishing derby this Saturday 5/19/18  a.m. from 7 to 10 a.m. at Summerville!  Some big carp, cats and sheepheads being caught.  It's free and the kids can win fishing gear from Okuma and FishUSA.  

Beautiful fish and great job!!

Great job!   Brings back so many memories.  My boys live out of town now and are on there own but when they were younger we spent tons of time on that lake.  . -  I can't even count how many days we spent on that Lake catching fish.  . They don't forget it!   I was on the phone with my youngest son last night and we were talking about it.   Have fun, be safe, and respect the Great O.  

• Like 1