Sold / Closed Short Bed Slide in Truck Camper

2002 Sun Valley, Sun Lite Camper, Will fit 5 1/2' box or 8' with tailgate up. Three way Fridge, Heater, three burner stove. Sleep 3, two in overhead and one on convertible table/bench. With this camper I was able to tow my 19' boat. Port-a-potty...never been used! Weighs 1300 LBS. Electric hookup and City Water connection. Exterior Dimension, length 6'9", width 7' plus cabover! Located near Binghamton, NY $2995.00

1471704445800.jpg

1471704455896.jpg

1471704462131.jpg

1471704469416.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

Edited by fyoungcapt
SOLD and THANKS!

2002....Camper sits between wheel wells, from front  to back is 6'9". If you look at the back of the camper, you will notice it sitting on a pressure treated platform that supports the camper behind by 5 1/2 ft bed. It was on my F250 short bed and it came out to the edge of the bumper. Can be seen in the Binghamton NY area! Thanks for looking!

Frank Young

607-237-1820

Thanks for the info. My Toyota tundra has a short bed because it's the crew max cab. It might only be 5ft long. Not sure if I would have enough clearance to tow my boat with a camper in the truck bed. I'll have to take some measurements tomorrow.

It's sitting on a 2013 Tundra Crewmax now....I did use an extension to get past the camper. I have the Torklift tie down brackets that may fit your truck along with the turnbuckles! I would sell those for another $500 if you don't already have a way to secure the camper to the truck. I did put helper springs in the back to handle the extra tongue weight

I use to bring my boat and camper up to Parish and leave it at a friends house for the summer. I fished Oneida Lake for the Walleyes....The Tundra is a great truck for the camper and pulling the boat. I had a Stratos 385 XF multi species boat with 140 HP. NO PROBLEM TOWING BOTH!

Extended ball hitch/receiver...Your welcome to the one I have...also the Helper Spring for the truck! Without the helper springs, it will sag and you will feel the sway on curves! The only thing I ask is you pay for the removal of the spring...maybe $50?