Took a quick midday trip with a friend and daughter. All boats were fishing 15-30 fow, we blew past them and targeted 115-135. Went 6 for 14 in 3 hrs with a great class of coho and Kings. Took fish with junkline pulling shallow crainkbaits , down to 40’ off rigger. 99% spoon bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

jeremy I got out around 330 and fished till 745. we fished 35 to 45ft boated 10 and lost 5 all kings from 5lbs to 18lbs. deep diving sticks off boards got a few bites. spoons off riggers and divers did better 6ft down to 18ft down.mixed veggies,black and glow and wonderbread

• Like 1

I’ve been out 30 times this season so far with zero issues🤞. Supposesbly east side of channel I s dredged and west side is not. Yesterday the dredger was blocking the east side so I hugged him tight and just used my picker. The buoys were blown all over making it confusing for someone who’s never gone out there. It’s been an insane bite all season in front of braddocks. I still can’t quite figure out why they simply can’t get this complete, brutal incompetence by someone.
Now that Sandy docks are in probably safer to just make the run from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Fishaholic,

Were about did you hit?  Were you in the main channel going north or south or still inside the bay coming over from Westpoint marine?  I was going to bring down my twin engine boat but don't want that cost of tearing up 2 props...

John