I fished 90-110 and did a handful of salmon, nothin great. Water was 40 from top to bottom..I hear the good bite was deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Just pulled my butt out of bed...going to be going out of Olcott in a few hours. I'll give a shout out on the radio if I find anything. I'll be fishing on Little Boat Peep. It's channel 72 everyone uses, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The bite since the ice water came in has been offshore. Slide divers, leadcore and riggers with long leads. Fished most of the week. The bite has been absolutely crazy this year. Averaging 6 Kings per hour this week. Very easy to fish below them if you are not paying attention. Hot baits have been the mag Dreamweaver UV two-face spoon, discontinued Moody Blue Dreamweaver super slim with UV tape and a 6” Tomic spoon in purple haze color. Wading thru 40 kings per day looking for a LOC fish is a fun way to spend some PTO. We couldn’t crack the 20 lb barrier. Most fish are 8 lbs to 14 lbs and starting to fatten up more and more each day. We would take a three year old 19 lber each day but nothing bigger. Already planning next years onslaught on what will be a huge class of three year olds with scars on their mouths. I hope they don’t remember my boat.  Get out there!

• Like 2