Sold / Closed (2) Cannon Mag 10 electric downriggers

I have two cannon mag 10 electric riggers for sale. One had a new motor installed 3yrs ago and the other had had a new motor installed last year. Both have extendable booms with autostop. Come with swivel bases, power cords and ball retrievers. one has single rod holder and other has dual rear mount holders. No issues with either of them. I will have pictures up later today

$400 pick up only Utica/Rome area

Edited by FishingFool34

If you could send a pic to my cell at 315-408-8246 of the housing where the motors are located I can tell which motors they have. Otherwise you would have to take the covers off of them. James

**Please note** riggers are pictured both with dual rod holders... only ONE is coming with dual holders! The other comes with the standard single holder. Plug to battery wire is not shown but IS included. I just haven’t had a chance to unwire the boat yet.

2289AC34-DE51-40B4-B118-3ED6B04C706A.jpeg

60BBF73D-FE7E-4AAF-8364-51E91EE4FC14.jpeg

5013BAEB-7A12-45D1-BB9E-85AC9C9AE8B2.jpeg

Edited by FishingFool34

Ok, I am definitely interested. Located in Black River, right outside of Fort Drum. I could drive to Rome. Do they have the swivel bases? And feel free to text me if you want at 315-408-8246. James

On 5/22/2018 at 3:26 PM, karmakaze said:

Am I first in line to purchase the riggers? If so, I will make arrangements accordingly and get my butt down your way before the weekend. James

You are first in line now, no response from the other guy in 2 days... moving on

• 3 weeks later...