Spoon manufacturer??

Can anyone help identify the manufacturer of this spoon? I was cleaning out the boat this weekend and came across this spoon which I obviously used last year because it wasn't in the tackle box where it should have been. It's chrome on the reverse side and has a silver glitter on the rough textured green paint. Anyone have a clue? No stampings anywhere on it. Thanks!IMG_20180519_190533431.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

17 hours ago, perchmonger said:

I think it might be what is called a Poonie spoon??

I bought a bunch from a guy a few years back but can't remember which forum he was on.

I can look into it further if need be.

Poonie spoons had a red bead in the front end of the spoon. 

That’s actually one of my old spoons . I used to own red hook tackle and I produced Raider Spoons.  That was a “green Deamon” I believe we called it.  I sold the business to a gentleman in Milwaukee.  I’m now a lawyer in Florida but get up there to fish with my brother every year. I think I may still have a lot of them in storage somewhere.   Either way that’s a Raider spoon. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replies!

I obviously had it out last season and it never got put back where it should have gone, so must have worked. Gonna use it again this season!