First off, I am no video editor ! Barely figured this one out, so there's no music...and almost 10min long. But, it's a memory I'll never forget. We miss one on mother's Day, then have to leave (5/13) then we hit Wilson a few days later for some success. Please enjoy !

• Like 3

That looks like the beginning of a beautiful fishing partnership! Now you'll both have a memory that will last for BOTH your lifetimes!

Congratulations!

• Like 1

NICE !!! he jumped all over the rod the second time.. lol   that rite there is what dreams are made of brother.. excellent job.  

• Like 1

Absolutely great job!! The great outdoors is where common sense and a lot of other meaningful things in life are learned. Not in front of the idiots box killing your opponent as he or she gets up time after time, not how it goes in the real world!! Reel em get the fish off the hook and in the water so “It doesn’t DIE is stressed” in the fishing world. Nice going dad. Looking forward to the end of softball season so my daughters can hit the water also!!

Edited by pap
  • Like 1

Absolutely great job!! The great outdoors is where common sense and a lot of other meaningful things in life are learned. Not in front of the idiots box killing your opponent as he or she gets up time after time, not how it goes in the real world!! Reel em get the fish off the hook and in the water so “It doesn’t DIE is stressed” in the fishing world. Nice going dad. Looking forward to the end of softball season so my daughters can hit the water also!!
Kind words, thanks PAP. And good luck to you and the girls !!

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app