Good day all 

new to the site and new to salmon fishing  I've fished a few times now on Lake Huron last summer and caught some but there hard to catch and would like to try out Lake Ontario I've been watching fish full thinking with Charlie and he seems to do good in st cathrines early spring but my question is there other spots closer to Sudbury on Lake Ontario to fish as I am interested in making plans for June 9 or should I wait for July or August any info would be great thanks Derek 

• Like 1

Just got back caught 3 and missed a bunch biggest one 8lbs went to port credit Mississauga all in 90 to 115 water ball set to 45 to 65 feet watermelon was the hit today 
Interesting.. Yesterday in same area they wouldn't touch watermelon but they loved wonderbread.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Watermelon and we were getting hits on orange crush it was beautiful day until I left the 400 was jammed up for awhile but I will returne end of July 
Glad you found some for all that driving. Were you straight out from credit?

When I hit about 80 feet I dropped the balls and turned toward some kind of factory on the right and when I hit about 95 feet we lost one at boat right away and minutes later we got double hitter and they stop after and we got 3 one down to 115 feet in front of that factory

When I hit about 80 feet I dropped the balls and turned toward some kind of factory on the right and when I hit about 95 feet we lost one at boat right away and minutes later we got double hitter and they stop after and we got 3 one down to 115 feet in front of that factory
That is referred to as the cement plant. That's great you found them that quick..

• 4 weeks later...