Went out in the Jax boat from around 6:45am to noon . Tried in close for a couple of hours with nothing to show except a big SMALLIE that hit a NK off the riggers :shock: :shock: in 30fow but quick release at the back of the boat :roll: and that was that. Saw quite a few fish surface in the inside waters but nothing would go for us. Trolled north out to 350 with a few takers on the way out. 3 bows 1- 8Lb, 1-14Lb :D:D and a smaller one about 4Lb and lost 1 dink bow but we did manage 1 nice king 16lb too. Nothing on the way back in.

Wire took small bow and king, prisim taped e-chip and a fly (can't remember what fly :$ ) the right corner rigger was the only rigger to catch fish all came on a S-slim red/black and orange (Jax can tell ya what it was) all fish took the sliders down 25ft.

So we ended up 4 for 5 on an absolutly gorgous day on the water. I should be out again in the morning on Thursday.

I'll post pics of 2 of the fish on the pic. page later this evening. Unfortunatly my phone died and Jeremy left his camera at home so we couldn't get a picture of the king :x :x :x ;(