Wanted Looking for Diamong King Lures

These are Luhr Jensen Diamond King Spoons . Renosky Joe Pirate Spoons have a Larger diamond shape rattle chamber at the bottom. Is Watermelon the only color you  are looking for ?

Edited by Down Deep

Yes watermelon. I think they call the one on the left, bad melon. That is the one I'm looking for. I have 5 of them but no paint left on them.

These are older true Diamond Kings. In the above watermelon pics the markings aren't quite as pronounced but they are in these (which have seen some action in the past) The words Diamond King is actually stamped on them as well.

diamondkingfront.jpg

dismondkingback.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

It is funny because the lures I have don't have any paint on them but they still catch fish just not as good as they were when they had paint on them This lead me to believe it was the action but I found a bunch of the same lures only a different colour and they just don't produce.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/24/2018 at 4:18 PM, dctaz37 said:

I'm looking for these lures to purchase.

pop_002.jpg

Still looking for Luhr Jenson diamond king, lure on right. Anybody have some? 

Okay thanks, I have a bunch of the plain. Oddly enough, the watermelon like lures have absolutely no paint on them but still catch fish while the plain lures I bought don't.