Oneida

Landshark

Sat on the edge of a shoal and jigged the drop off with Berkley Snap Jigs with Powerbait Maxscent Flatnose Minnows.  We had our limit in less than 30 minutes and went home.  

IMG_20180526_235854_521.jpg

2 hours ago, TrophySeeker said:

Nice! I picked up some of those jigs. Not much use yet. If you don't mind me asking, what size and color flatnose minnows? Heading to Canada next weekend, and want to give them a try.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was using the 1/4 oz in black with the 4 inch blue back

I fished alot more than that for not much action and didn't land most of what bit....but a couple topwater fish made it worth it....I can't get enough of those explosions in 2-3 fow

Edited by justtracytrolling
Posted before done

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, TrophySeeker said:

Nice! I picked up some of those jigs. Not much use yet. If you don't mind me asking, what size and color flatnose minnows? Heading to Canada next weekend, and want to give them a try.

Fished for walleye in the Kawatha's , Lake Nipissing , the Hudson Bay Low lands and the Land of lakes region. The 1200 mile trips to the Hudson's Bay lowlands produce unbelievable numbers. However we've done well in all these Ontario regions. I either troll w Rapala's or jig with black, white or yellow round head jigs w a twister tail and a piece of a night crawler. Winning combo. Also night crawlers are easier  to maintain than minnows. Just a thought and good luck  

Edited by NPike