Sold / Closed Vintage 90 Plug Lures Lot (2/3 are Finland made Rapalas)

Hi, up for sale are 90 plugs. They range in size from about 6.5" for the Fire Tiger Rapala in the upper left corner to about 2.25" for the chartreuse floating Rapala in the lower right corner. Most of these lures were purchased in the late 1980's and early 1990's and have been in storage about 20 years. About 2/3 of the lot (58 if I counted correctly) are Rapalas of which most were made in Finland. The Rapalas consist of floating, jointed, husky, countdown, shad rap, etc. The other lures are a mix of various makes including Bombers, Rebels, Hot Shots, etc. They range in condition from like new to good condition. 1 of the lures is missing the treble hooks. The colors vary and can be seen in the pictures (1/3 of the Rapalas are chartreuse color). I am located in Southern California and I will ship them by priority mail in a box layered in packing material for protection. I can take payment by paypal and I already have made several recent sales here. Included are all the lures seen in the pictures. I am asking $250 plus $15 for shipping ($265 total). Sold as a complete lot only. Thank you for looking.

DSCN3204.JPG

DSCN3205.JPG

DSCN3206.JPG

DSCN3207.JPG

DSCN3208.JPG

DSCN3209.JPG

DSCN3210.JPG

Edited by Hypermotard

It has come to my attention that some huskies are rare, especially old balsa ones. I believe only 3 of the lures are huskies and they are newer than most of the other lures. Those may only be maybe 15 years old and they rattle so I am guessing they are not balsa wood. I don't think those 3 were made in Finland either, just to be clear.