People near Sackets and Henderson harbor

I’m looking to go out fishing for salmon and lake trout I only have a 16 ft bass tracker bass boat I can’t get out fishing on the deep water I’m a active duty member if anyone would like or be interested in taking someone like me out let me know I have rods and equipment just not the boat to do it pm me if you wouldn’t mind I’m always into finding new and great fishing buddies

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

PM sent.  I keep my boat in Sackets and would be glad to show you the ropes.  There are some good folks around our area, and i've taken several army guys out new to the area.  My wife is active duty at Drum as well and i was in similar shoes when I moved here in 2015.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, jmyers345 said:

I’m looking to go out fishing for salmon and lake trout I only have a 16 ft bass tracker bass boat I can’t get out fishing on the deep water I’m a active duty member if anyone would like or be interested in taking someone like me out let me know I have rods and equipment just not the boat to do it pm me if you wouldn’t mind I’m always into finding new and great fishing buddies

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I believe you have my contact info already, and you are more than welcome on my boat. You and up to 2 of your friends are welcome to fish with me. I work every Sunday and Thursday, and I fish most Saturdays with a friend who has a bigger boat and usually needs a fishing partner. If you have a Friday, Monday or Tuesday off for a long weekend, let me know ahead of time and we can plan a fishing trip.

• Like 1

I believe you have my contact info already, and you are more than welcome on my boat. You and up to 2 of your friends are welcome to fish with me. I work every Sunday and Thursday, and I fish most Saturdays with a friend who has a bigger boat and usually needs a fishing partner. If you have a Friday, Monday or Tuesday off for a long weekend, let me know ahead of time and we can plan a fishing trip.

I sent Jonathan a pm already... But, I spend a few weeks straight just outside Sackets. I could definitely get out with you on a week day, my boat or yours. I have your info too. I’ll let you know when I’ll be up when it gets closer.

- GBL

Puffer II: 1802 Trophy
Green Boat: 1966 Starcraft Mariner-V 14

12 hours ago, greenboatluke said:

I sent Jonathan a pm already... But, I spend a few weeks straight just outside Sackets. I could definitely get out with you on a week day, my boat or yours. I have your info too. I’ll let you know when I’ll be up when it gets closer.

- GBL

Puffer II: 1802 Trophy
Green Boat: 1966 Starcraft Mariner-V 14

Sounds good, I'm ready for a few fishing trips with you, your boat and mine.