Sodus boat launches

Headed up in the morning hope the bite is still decent.  What boat launch should I use?  I've used Warrens tackle shop launch a few times however I will probably be launching before they open.  Does anyone have any other suggestions not a huge boat 21' aluminum pretty easy to launch and retrieve.  Thanks in advance!

That is a sign to pay attention to.  There was and apparently still is a big hole at the end of the ramp.  If you drop your tandems off the end you will need a tow truck to lift the end of your trailer out.  The guy that lifted my trailer out years ago said he was there several times a week and at that time there was no sign.  That was an experience I would have liked to skip!

• Like 1

That is a sign to pay attention to.  There was and apparently still is a big hole at the end of the ramp.  If you drop your tandems off the end you will need a tow truck to lift the end of your trailer out.  The guy that lifted my trailer out years ago said he was there several times a week and at that time there was no sign.  That was an experience I would have liked to skip!
Damn I would have stayed a lil more shy had I known that....I'll take luck over skill anyday

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Warrens closed last season.  Nearest place with a great selection of spoons is Screwy Louies in Fair Haven.  Nice people to deal with !!!
Sammygee, thanks for the screwie louies advice. Great guy to deal with, spoke with him and another charter captain. No hesitation to give some great info. Probably going to be my new go to shop.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have used sodus a bunch of time during the week it fine . Come the week end forget it with bass tournaments and trying to get back on the trailer with the pleasure boaters at noon it's a mess. Go to Port Bay it's free and easy In and easy back on the trailer [emoji41]

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app