How long do ya think till they set their sights on us?

Fishtails

ive replaced my broadheads with rubber suction cups,and now use paintball guns instead of shotguns,i also have eliminated my lawn mower as thats all i eat is the tender grass in my yard .i just heard on the radio this morning peta is pushing the use (this ant no joke)human milk for ice cream so the cows dont have to endure the painful times just before milking. So i sold all my heating and air cond. equiptment and im gonna work for the ice cream industry as a milker.Ye Haw Next ..........

Those a#&*oles got nothing better to do with their freaking time :x

How about those a#&*oles with way way way to much time on their hands try helping HUMAN BEINGS! There darn fish. FISH FISH FISH! The ones I caught yesterday and today had the same thing to say as all the others I caught over my lifetime...... NOT A DAMN THING :shock: :!: Do you know why :?: They can't speak, there stupid, they chase and bite metal lures that they think are other guess what........ FISH! They eat there own :shock: :!: Their STUPID!

I would love to get one of those PETA jerks :evil: and show him what some pain really feels like. What a waste of time and energy. When there are people all over this planet that need help, instead they try to help cows that by GODS doing made them able to produce milk and gave us the human race, top of the food chain :shock: the brains to actually figure out how we can use it to build our bodies stronger

Dear Anti-Fishing Friends,

Your ilk has been around for quite a while, I saw some of the children's books published in the 1980's by these people. For some good reasons, they haven't increased in strength like "The Audubon Society". with their anti-hunting and anti-gun campaigns. (Aud. Annual budget for Anti-Hunting is approx. $90 million a year..from NRA Data)

In protest, I am going out for some nice fishing on Lake Ontario @ Olcott tomorrow. (on a friends boat) WITH MANY HOOKS IN THE WATER!! The fish caught will quickly be dispatched, filleted and EATEN! I have a lifetime license, pay ridiculous high NYS taxes and will again go Bass fishing Monday and eat everything we catch and keep!! We are going to use live bait on Monday too!! Oh, double pain to the anti-fishing ilk.!! And I do sharpen my hooks before and after each use! I do own a Green style "Jet Boat" and I slow down for the Manatee's! (WHEN THE SIGNS ARE POSTED)

Sincerely,

....sharpening hooks for tomorrow,

Jet Boat Bill

P.S. Ever notice all the organizations that are NON_PROFIT and do not

pay their way in any community??

LOL i could see the pita folks throwing paint at our boats from the docks. Next they will say we cant walk because we are killing all the ants.

gokudl3 who is PITA? They the mean bread people :lol::lol:

Ray anytime is a bad time to say that unless your looking to get a laugh. Is now a bad time to say "Go Lake Erie Walleyes" :lol::lol:

P.S dieselhp in 8 more races or next year you can say all you want about the 20 car. GO OFFICE DEPOT #14 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The bottom line with PETA in my opinion is they do not value human life, they do not value the history of man and how we have lived to survive and they DO NOT value GOD. GOD created man and enabled us to enjoy and use the animals HE created. We as hunter's and fisherman VALUE and respect GOD'S creatures far more than PETA will ever. We also understand the "good of the whole" population concept, not the individual. Conservation is key!! Tank.

It's not about $$ with these jerks it's about the pain the poor fishy feels that they will never see or meet or talk with ;( :roll: and do you know why they won't .............BECAUSE THERE DAMN FISH :!: THEY DON'T MEET AND TALK TO US NOW DO THEY :?: :roll: SO SHARPEN YOUR HOOKS AND TIGHTEN DOWN THOSE RIGGER CABLES SO WHEN THAT STUPID FISH HIT THE METAL IT DRIVES IT RIGHT UP TIGHT INTO THEIR JAWS :lol::lol:

If only these guys would fly from Formosa to Anchorage and see the lights of the fishing boats off Asia that feed the billions of people there. It is like a city on the waters. When you fly over USA waters at night, you think you are over a desert. Fish to most of the world are a neccessity, not a recreational activity. USA only imports 3 trillion dollars of seafood annually. Soon we will not be able to import seafood, we may be under greater pressure to harvest our own seafood locally again, like we did when transportation costs were high.

Hold on everyone,First we as fisherman should all be come members.. just think how much it would cost these Tree huggers to check all new members as to which are For or against?? Also the Ice cream idea will help put retired Hooters babes back to work!!! Nice!! Capt Randy