For Trade Want to trade boat stuff

I have two LMS-350a's, a LMS-332 with a sun cover, a manual for it and two Lowrance GPS receivers, one a LGC-2000. When these items came off my previous boat all worked except one of the 350a receivers and I do not know which one now. What you see in pic is what you get. So I want to trade for two 5-6 gallon portable gas boat tanks with fuel hose for a johnson outboard. These are older electronics so I figure this would be a fair trade and I could use them for trolling on my current boat. FYI in case anyone wants to know Lowrance has fallen out of favor with me. Doug is the name and I can be texted at (315)-four three six-- 97 eight one. 

lowrance.jpg

Doug... looks like one of the GPS antenna might be a Lowrance LGC-12W.  It would be the 4 pin NMEA 0183 gray with black connector.  If you are willing to break up and the GPS module works, I might be interested in buying it.  I have a back up GPS recently died and was looking for a replacement before I throw it out.  They originally shipped with the LGC-1 module which was a rectangle.but those appear to be either LGC-12W or the LGC-2000

Tony