Places to stay in Sodus closer to the water

Fishing out of Sodus bay next week and looking for a place to stay closer to Krenzer’s marina. I’ve been fishing out of Mexico for the past 10+ years but not too familiar with The Sodus area. Your feedback is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

17 hours ago, Crestliner1850 said:

I used to go there in november for stream fishing and the owner of the Sodus Point bait shop right at the marina was also the owner of Sodus Point lodge and Log Cabin about 300 meters past the bait shop on Greig st. 

There is no bait shop at Sodus Point. Maybe there was, but no longer. At least as far as I know...

13 hours ago, Lucky13 said:

He wasn't looking for bait shop, he was looking for a place to stay.   Jes' sayin' :smile:

The Bay Bridge Sport Shop has 2 "fisherman's apartments" for rent by the day or week.

Edited by J.D.

50 minutes ago, J.D. said:

The Bay Bridge Sport Shop has 2 "fisherman's apartments" for rent by the day or week.

True dat, but he also said "a place to stay closer to Krenzer’s marina" and everyone has been talking about t bait shop on the Point.

I know that trolling has  a sort of hypnotic effect, likely effects reading comprehension, too.....;)

Edited by Lucky13