Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Glorious12th

Newbie checking in!

Just started reading but was hooked immediately -- really appreciate how open most guys are with tactics/ reports.  I live downtown TO at the moment but get out 6-8 times a season for bass, pike, muskie, salmon.

16ft. camouflage Legend ("The Glorious 12th").  No down riggers yet, so I'm still focusing on spring/fall salmon since I can;t get down to them in the summer.  Fish out of Ash Bridges Bay or Collingwood if I can -- 6 month old at home, so hoping to be able to make the most of my times out on the water through some research on here.

welcome aboard . if your looking for gear that wont break the bank? check out the classified section on this sight, you wont find it any cheaper anywhere. ive bought a lot of gear off here and am more that happy with my transactions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Newbie question...

Do you troll spoons behind flashes, or stick to flies?    Thank you

in Open Lake Discussion

Hey ya'll been gone a long time loved to Salmon and Trout fish northern transplant to the south. Getting closer to retirement and have business functions up north now. I can't wait to get back to the Great Lakes fishing. Thanks for having me,

in Introduce Yourself

• Newbie for Browns

Hi there, I'm a complete  newbie...looking to finally get after big spring Browns! My boat is a restored  1970 18' Steury named "Even Flow", hope to learn and more than likely eat a bunch of humble pie.. Served up by Ontario & Ontario Browns 🤔🙄   Cheers    Kirk

in Introduce Yourself

• Newbie to lake O

Hi everyone, just looking for a little advice. I am or will be a newbie to fishing lake O. I fish the fingerlakes a lot, but have never made the trip up. Something about lake O just intrigues me. The issue is, that I have a 16 ft boat. I've fished some pretty rough water in it on Seneca and Cayuga, but nothing like what the big lake can dish out.   I'd like to pick a couple days that the wind is really calm this fall and try my hand at some salmon on the lake O. Any suggestions on laun

in Open Lake Discussion

• any tips for a newbie on Cayuga?

headed up to my parents' place on Cayuga next week.  Eastern shore about a mile south of Milliken power plant.  Hoping to jig up my first lake trout.  Did a bit of scouting over a long weekend about a month ago, marked some fish on my Garmin echoMap sonar, but couldn't hook up.   I'll be in a canoe - I have an electric trolling motor and a drift sock to keep me stationary and jig as vertical as possible.  I have some 3/4-oz jig heads and some plastics.  Also some spoons.   An

in Finger Lakes Discussion