Sold / Closed OATH NY T-shirt Fundraiser

Gary Romig of OATH NY has created an OATH NY t-shirt fundraiser. The OATH Inc shirts that I have purchased from this company in the past have all been very high quality t-shirts and polo shirts, as well as their hooded sweatshirts. With Chad''s permission I am posting a link for this t-shirt fundraiser. Anyone can purchase a t-shirt (or more than one). There is no requirement to be a veteran or OATH NY member to purchase a t-shirt. I wear an OATH NY shirt while I'm fishing on OATH NY fishing trips. Feel free to share this link with friends and family. If you choose to buy a t-shirt, thanks in advance for your support!!!

OATH Inc stands for Outdoor Association for True Heroes, Incorporated and is a non-profit organization, and is free to join for Active Duty service members, Guard, Reserve, Coast Guard and Veterans.

https://www.customink.com/fundraising/oathinc2018?ref=email_messaging_mobile-campaign-page-share&utm_campaign=mobile-campaign-page-share&utm_content=oathinc2018&utm_medium=messaging&utm_source=email&side=front&type=1&zoom=false

Edited by Todd in NY

I just found out yesterday that this T-shirt fundraiser is one of a few different fund raisers that will help OATH NY send a Vietnam veteran on a moose hunt in Maine this year.

OATH Inc is all about sending vets and active duty service members on hunting and fishing trips, as well as other outdoor activities.

If you can help out by purchasing an OATH shirt, it would be greatly appreciated.