Heading out of Wright’s landing tomorrow for our first trip for King’s this year. Me and my buddy have only fished for King’s in late August into September. I was wondering what depth we should start at this early in the year?  Don’t want anyone’s secret spot just some advice.

• Like 1

I fished out of Braddock Bay last week and we caught kings in 70-130 ft fishing riggers down 30-50 ft.  Others boats were fishing the same depths and also having good success.   But that was last Saturday and per previous things could have changes due to weather/winds this week.   Good luck!

• Like 1

Fished from 5-730 last night. We went west near the college went 4 for 6 all kings. Worked 80-150 fow rigger at 55 ft with a UV veggie spoon took 3 and rigger at 40 with a lemon ice took one and dipsy out 105 with a green frog spoon took two. Biggest was 21 lbs all in all was a great night.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Steelz19 said:

Fished from 5-730 last night. We went west near the college went 4 for 6 all kings. Worked 80-150 fow rigger at 55 ft with a UV veggie spoon took 3 and rigger at 40 with a lemon ice took one and dipsy out 105 with a green frog spoon took two. Biggest was 21 lbs all in all was a great night.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'll say. Nice job:yes:

Thank you for all the help everyone. We went out Saturday very early and it was pretty rough out there for an 18ft'er. Looked like no charters went out, only one other boat we saw all day . Starter trolling at 60ft and went to 220Fow. Nothing. Came back towards shore and picked up 3 fish in 55 to 90 FOW riggers set to 35ft. NK silver spoon with green stripe took all 3 fish. Flashers were dead all day. All bait pods we found were in sub 100ft of water. Off the water by 11, had enough of the waves. IMG950186.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2