Sold / Closed Thank you LOU, please remove.

Check Ohio game fishing forum. Believe I saw a couple on there

Edit: never mind, nothing there but I have had most luck with Ohio finding used fishmasters. Vic’s boats sells the most in the country and hence why there tends to be a lot of used ones around

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I would not buy from bow and stern, I was looking for a 196 last spring and they were taking one on trade in near future, I was "1st" to be in line when it came it, I called numerous times to have a idea when it would arrive to find out that it was sold. I feel they should of gave me a chance, even if it was only one day in advance to come look at 1st. I was already preapproved for a loan and ready to buy. I understand money talks but I shouldn't of been the one to have called them to say it was sold.

4 hours ago, salmonite said:

What about the red one on here loaded to the gills ?????

I believe that was a 210 Fisherman

• Like 1

I bet that boat is a scam.  No way is someone selling a boat at that price from Nova Scotia and listing it in Toronto, especially on Craiglist when Kijiji is the big mover in Canada.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hairybumcrack said:

I bet that boat is a scam.  No way is someone selling a boat at that price from Nova Scotia and listing it in Toronto, especially on Craiglist when Kijiji is the big mover in Canada.

What/who is Kijiji?