Waneta and lamoka

Hey Sodus guy - I believe that there are plans in place to expand the current parking lot situation at Waneta and Lamoka. I am not sure the schedule or timeline for this expansion but at the last NY musky Inc. meeting we were told they planned on moving forward with it. Until that happens my only recommendation would be to get there very very early to secure a spot

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hey Sodus guy - I believe that there are plans in place to expand the current parking lot situation at Waneta and Lamoka. I am not sure the schedule or timeline for this expansion but at the last NY musky Inc. meeting we were told they planned on moving forward with it. Until that happens my only recommendation would be to get there very very early to secure a spot

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
Thank you. I love catching northern and would like to expand onto musky fishing once and a while. These lakes seemed like a good place to try first because I have a smaller boat. I will most likely get there extremely early and sleep in the truck for a bit or go down on a weeknight and fish for a couple hours after work. Thanks again for the info and good luck to you

Sent from my LGL64VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app