Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Sodus guy - I believe that there are plans in place to expand the current parking lot situation at Waneta and Lamoka. I am not sure the schedule or timeline for this expansion but at the last NY musky Inc. meeting we were told they planned on moving forward with it. Until that happens my only recommendation would be to get there very very early to secure a spot

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hey Sodus guy - I believe that there are plans in place to expand the current parking lot situation at Waneta and Lamoka. I am not sure the schedule or timeline for this expansion but at the last NY musky Inc. meeting we were told they planned on moving forward with it. Until that happens my only recommendation would be to get there very very early to secure a spot

Thank you. I love catching northern and would like to expand onto musky fishing once and a while. These lakes seemed like a good place to try first because I have a smaller boat. I will most likely get there extremely early and sleep in the truck for a bit or go down on a weeknight and fish for a couple hours after work. Thanks again for the info and good luck to you

Sent from my LGL64VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Weekends are tough there but no problem parking during the week that I have seen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Waneta lake Muskie hunt.

On a quest to get a muskie this year. Thought I'd post here as a bit of an online journal.   Made it out today from about 8:30am to noon. Fished boy scout camp north to no avail. Third time out this year and not even a follow, throwing bucktails, spinnerbaits, and cranks. Maybe pick up a few glide baits of some sort? Mid to upper 60's for surface temp.   Hmm... off to ponder.   Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• Waneta lake new to musky fishing

Hey guys I was wondering in some tips my father and I are interested in musky fishing. I hear and read some post about Waneta lake any good tips would be appreciated. We are looking to get out that way this weekend or next!   Thanks again and good luck fishing!     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• CNY Muskies Inc. Waneta Lake Tournament and 1st Annual Chapter Challenge

We had a great turnout for the CNY Muskies Inc. Waneta Lake Tournament & Chapter Challunge on Saturday. Rain concluded the registration right at 7am with Chapter 70 signing in 15 members and 7 guest and Chapter 69 signing in 16 members and 4 guests for a pretty level match up. After brief bouts of rain and sounds of distant thunder booms through mid morning the sun came out and the fish started eating, some of them quite large. 3rd place was captured by Ed First who put a 37" in the bag

• 2019 Waneta Lake Chapter 70 Muskies Inc. Tournament

Come on out and get your points on the board for the 2019 Tournament Trail. This will be formatted as any other MI tournament but it will also be the make-up date for the 2018 Chapter Challunge. Please come support your Chapter as this day of fishing will decide where the Challunge Cup lives for the summer!!! We hope to see you guys and ladies ALL there to fish for the Cup!   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

• Waneta tourney this weekend 10/6

Our annual chapter 69 waneta tourney will take place this weekend with sign up from 6-7am at the boat launch. Tourney will run from 7am to 3pm and be a normal musky Inc points tourney with side big fish pot . Good luck everyone and hope to see lots of fish pics! Safe travels n best wishes !   Sent from my moto g(6) play using Lake Ontario United mobile app