Any action from Summerville pier yet?

Been out every night since last friday, and saturday night seemed to be the only time they were highly active. Last night it was calm, like saturday- but not much to speak of.

On a side note: It is confirmed that nowhere besides mitchells (within 30 miles) sells the Yecks. Apparently they went out of business a short while back and then came started again. Now everyone that carried them before filled their spot with the cleos.

It seems to me that whatever Glo finish they put on the cleos is not nearly as effective as the yeck.

Just be careful you don't bang the Yecks around or put undue stress on the holes with your snaps or split rings. I've had some pretty good sized chunks of the thick paint come off revealing the brass spoon blank underneath.

Otherwise, good product...

JAM

Went with a buddy, he hooked in to a big salmon right off the bat- got it to the pier and it got off.

About 830 caught a 31" Catfish- with the glo cleo. 2nd cast after that caught a small 13lb salmon.

A guy caught a sturgeon, which i thought was interesting....

Its probably going to be packed tommorow night, eh? This is the first night i have not been out in over a week! Hopefully there will be some room- have to get there early. If anyone ends up going out come find me and say hi, i'd like to meet some people off of here. i'll have blue ovralls on with a harly davidson rain jacket.

Matt

It was good meeting you guys last night, Any luck after i left? As we were walking out i noticed a guy's drag screaming out on one of his egg sack rods- yelled up to him, turned out it was a good sized brown. The thing was very lethargic when he was pulling it in, leads me to believe all the fish were off.

Salmonidlove, I PMed you my number if you want to get together sometime... or want a report of what's goin on down there.